It is a known fact that any person who receives a travel allowance is required to present a logbook to the South African Revenue Service (SARS) before any travel tax claim can be processed. It is also a known fact that keeping a manual logbook is as much fun as sitting in traffic.
Matrix offers all MX3 customers access to our state-of-the-art automated tax logbook. This tax logbook is web-based so you can access your trip data anytime and anywhere, as long as you have access to an Internet connection.
With the Matrix MX3 Tax Logbook you can:
- View all your vehicle trips made each day.
- View all your vehicle trips made within the specific timeframe that you choose.
- Record and edit your trips as either private or business.
- Make comments for each trip made.
- View total distance travelled for your selected timeframe.
- Export your trip data.
- And record all your fuel and maintenances expenses.
Furthermore, with the Matrix app for iPhone and iPad users, you can now manage your tax logbook information from the convenience of your device. Simply download the Matrix app from your iTunes Store and enjoy the convenience of its on-the-go accessibility.
No more pencils, papers and stress about long forgotten trips... our Matrix tax logbook keeps your eyes on the road, while your logbook is safely and automatically produced.